Bene Agere is a leading consulting company established in 2005. We collaborate with ambitious leaders and organizations to develop and operationalize strategies. We are working to ensure that our clients reach their potential by delivering significant and sustainable performance improvements.
Through our methods, we orchestrate and support benefits realization within our clients most important areas of improvement. Our deliveries range from smaller stand-alone projects to large-scale business transformations.
In 2018, we became part of The Panoply – a cluster of small and medium sized companies emphasizing in digitalization. The collaboration gives us the opportunity to combine our expertise within strategy with the latest technology.
Bene Agere differs from other management consulting companies in how we work together with our client’s organization allowing them to be part of, and learn from, the entire transformation process. We operate with a method-based approach which allows us to work across all industries and functional areas.
What we offer:
By joining Bene Agere you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment while being exposed to various industries and clients. You will have the opportunity to work on large transformation programs which quickly gives young professionals a broad experience within various functions and levels of responsibility.
We seek candidates:
- With an MSc, MBA or equivalent
- Who are analytical, solution oriented, curious and energetic
- With strong academic results
- Who are fluent in Norwegian and English both verbal and written
- Who are people-oriented and enjoy team work
- Who has an interest in tech-related topics such as Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – this is not required but beneficial
How to apply:
We look forward to receiving your application containing your resume, transcripts, motivation letter and relevant recommendations. Submit your application in a single PDF to email@example.com. The deadline is as follows:
- NTNU, NHH and all other institutions: 9th of September at 22:00
Applications will be reviewed continuously. The first round of interviews will be held within the same week of the application deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact Haakon Utby at 99 31 82 44 or Haakon.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.